Tuesday, April 14, 2009

STRESSED OUT!

With the wedding less than three weeks away, things are nuts! People make the biggest deal over the smallest things (shoes, hamburgers, etc). I am so stressed that I haven't slept in days, and it is starting to show.

For anyone who has planned their own wedding you know that you will not please everyone, but it seems as though we are not pleasing anyone! I wish more and more everyday that I would have gone to Vegas, thats an easy way to do it. But, if you can make it through planning a wedding then I think you can make it through alot. You have to deal with crazy families, florists, venue owners, and of course the AWFUL people who work at the wedding dress shop. And through it all my fiance listens to me complain and then reassures me that it will all be ok, and trust me I complain alot. I am lucky he loves me.

I have been reassured by many recent brides that things in fact will go wrong, but that at the end of the day I will be married and that what is important. And while I may agree with that statement, my mother and future mother in law do not agree, they want perfection!

Thanks for listening to me rant, I will be back soon!

No comments: