Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am getting married!

SOooo, I know what you are thinking, I am the worst blogger ever, but I am trying to get better! I figured it was time to catch up on the blogging and what better time than three weeks prior to the wedding. That is right, I am getting married! For those of you who do not know I got engaged in October and the wedding is on May 2nd, 2009!

Wedding planning has been a huge challenge! It seems like no matter what, there is always something that needs to be done. And with the wedding a few weeks away, things are starting to get really Hectic. I spend the majority of my free time making schedules, preparing decorations, or making appointments. If you can afford a wedding planner I suggest getting one, I am sure it will make things much easier!

One of my best friends got married a few weeks ago, which was fabulous!! She married her high school boyfriend, and I am soo excited for them to start their lives together. The fact that our weddings were so close together turned out to be a good thing. We were going through some of the same things at the same time so we always had someone to vent to. It was extremely helpful because I was able to learn alot from her wedding and it calmed my nerves knowing that everything turned out great in the end!

That is all for now! I will keep everyone posted on the next few weeks while I prepare for the BIG DAY!

2 comments:

Kelly Sweazea said...

YEAH!! It is all going to be worth it in the end! You are going to be Mrs.Thurman! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you again! :)

SGuilbeaux said...

It will ABSOLUTELY be worth it! You are going to be the most beautiful bride and the day will be perfect!! I'm glad that my wedding was a nice learning experience! I call that you have babies first so I can learn from you then lol!! All joking aside we got this whole wedding thing down and your day will be flawless!
LOVE YOU