Saturday, May 30, 2009



As most of you know, I am married! yay. The wedding was on May 2nd at Texas Old Town in Kyle. http://www.texasoldtown.com/.




When I began planning my wedding I knew that I wanted something different. The typical white, church wedding was not for me. I wanted something bright, fun, and cozy and that is exactly what I got. It was the wedding of my dreams.




The day was hectic, but thanks to six amazing bridesmaids and a few close family friends things turned out perfectly. Every problem was solved long before I ever knew about it!






I am so excited to be Mrs. Thurman! Jordan and I are very happy to be married and start our lives as husband and wife. These are a few of my fave pics from the day!



My bouquet




My bridesmaids and best friends!






Jordan's mom made this for decorations! very cute.








My fave pic!

2 comments:

SGuilbeaux said...

The wedding was perfect! Absolutly stunning!! LOVE YOU

Mom said...

When I read, "It was the wedding of my dreams", tears of joy came to my eyes. From the first day you started planning the wedding, me, along with many other people that love you and Jordan did everything we could to make your dream come true.
With the love you have for each other, together you can make many dreams come true.